So have decided to give this blogging thing a go and see how long it lasts! Two main things to blog about really... one being my crafty pursuits (of which there are many) and the other being my bunnies... They are super sweet and being incredibly proud of them just for being cute and gorgeous thought I would share them with you.... so here they are:
Mo
Mo and Flo
Flo
They are just babies at the moment and are currently learning how to be house bunnies...
So a little bit about me. Technically not a Goth but easiest way to describe me I guess. I love music of many genres actually but mostly centred around metal, gothic and operatic metal and classical with a little swing jazz and blues thrown in for good measure. I am into my crafts, no not witchcraft, just regular 'making stuff' crafts. One of my passions is making corsets and I'll show you some of those later. I also love all manner of needlework and knitting, crochet, tatting and lacemaking. In fact if you think of a fabric or thread related passtime, chances are at some point I will have tried it.
I also have a strange love of tanks and militaria, but that's another story...
So check back soon and I will have perhaps added a new thread but just creating a new blog is probably enough excitement for one day... Disi...
Yeah Disi! Is the ear up or is the ear down?
ReplyDeleteFirstly Welcome to Bogging.
ReplyDeleteIt is very good to see a pair of bunny girls fully dressed ! :) :) :)
@ Doohie - yes the ear is back down - although it was up for a while!
ReplyDelete@ A Heron's View - thank you! they are very pretty ladies are 't they?