![]() | |
| Hi - Vis Sheep |
![]() |
| Dougal sheep |
![]() |
| Monkey Sheep |
![]() |
| I would not want to double cross this sheep... |
![]() |
| Naaah... cutie pie |
![]() |
| The most awesomest sheep in the world - sadly very rare. |
![]() |
| A very sheepy, looking sheep I think. |
![]() |
| Sheepy can't see... |
![]() |
| these horns are amazing - bet they would continue to spiral... |
Sheep are great because they are cute and they give us wool to make things with... :-)









Wonderful.
ReplyDeleteBut I wonder - where do they draw the line between a sheep and a goat?
Those with huge horns do really look more like goats than sheep.
I agree Bernard, especially the older breeds. I do like Goats they are a little more mischevious than sheep :-)
ReplyDelete